AGSD-UK has an international reputation, so we were not totally surprised by an order from Saudi Arabia for our recipe book.read more
Come and join us at one of five venues to help celebrate International Pompe Day, Friday 15 April 2019.read more
Free exhibition of aids and equipment to run again in 2019, at the NEC, Birmingham, 26 & 27 March.read more
Dr David Weinstein reports rewarding preliminary results from the first ever gene therapy trial in a Glycogen Storage Disease.read more
The 9th year of the “Walking with McArdle’s” course is to be held over 19 to 26 July 2019.read more
58% of respondents to our 2018 survey said the AGSD-UK web site is their main source of information about GSD.read more
That is John O’Groats to Land’s End! Lucy Wright cycled it over 13 days in late July early August 2018.read more
These calendars make a perfect yet useful gift, promote our cause, and raise funds to support the work of AGSD-UK.read more
Do you have an interesting personal story to tell? See the relevant section of Notes for Contributors.
Your ways to donate
What and who we are:
- The national support group for those affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families.
- Membership based with an elected board of trustees.
- A company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
- Collaborators with other UK rare disease groups.
- Members of international bodies such as the International Pompe Association (IPA) and the International Association for Muscle Glycogen Storage Disease (IamGSD).
Keep in touch
Register FREE with AGSD-UK to keep in touch with the latest developments and future conferences, workshops, courses and fundraising events. It helps you keep in touch with other patients and families. You will receive our magazine, Glisten, by email.