The trustees endeavour to maintain clear, appropriate and coherent policies and procedures to help ensure that AGSD-UK is well run.
Policies and procedures:
- Ensure compliance with the law and regulations.
- Provide appropriate controls including a framework for delegation by the board of trustees to staff or volunteers that set out how things should be done and what is expected of people.
- Enable transparency and accountability, showing that the board of trustees are conducting the work of AGSD-UK appropriately.
- Limit risk to our community, volunteers, staff and the association.
The following policies and procedures are set out in our AGSD-UK Policy Manual.
- ICT Use
- Information Governance
- Lone Working
- Supervision & Support Guidelines for Managers
- Managing Volunteer Performance
- Statement of Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Induction for Paid Staff
- Time Off in Lieu
- Whistle Blowing
- Handling Complaints
- Safeguarding Children, Young People & Vulnerable Adults (see note below)
- Risk Assessment Grid
- Dignity at Work
- Equality & Diversity
- Conflict of Interest
- Declaration of Interests Form
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice Policy
If you require sight of any individual policies, or the full Policy Manual, please contact us using the “message us” form.
Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults
The Trustees have approved a revision of this policy, dated January 2019. This will replace section 5.14 of the Policy Manual in the next version.