The trustees endeavour to maintain clear, appropriate and coherent policies and procedures to help ensure that AGSD-UK is well run.
Policies and procedures:
- Ensure compliance with the law and regulations.
- Provide appropriate controls including a framework for delegation by the board of trustees to staff or volunteers that set out how things should be done and what is expected of people.
- Enable transparency and accountability, showing that the board of trustees are conducting the work of AGSD-UK appropriately.
- Limit risk to our community, volunteers, staff and the association.
The following policies and procedures are set out in our AGSD-UK Policy Manual. You can download a copy of the Policy Manual as a PDF.
- ICT Use
- Information Governance
- Lone Working
- Supervision & Support Guidelines for Managers
- Managing Volunteer Performance
- Statement of Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Induction for Paid Staff
- Time Off in Lieu
- Whistle Blowing
- Handling Complaints
- Safeguarding Children, Young People & Vulnerable Adults (see note below)
- Risk Assessment Grid
- Dignity at Work
- Equality & Diversity
- Conflict of Interest
- Declaration of Interests Form
- Data Protection Policy
- Privacy Notice Policy
Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults
The Trustees have approved a revision of this policy, dated January 2019. This is provided here and will replace section 5.14 of the Policy Manual in the next version.