Are you affected by another GSD?
Our mission is to support those affected by ANY glycogen storage disease, even the most rare ones.
The more recently discovered GSDs have very few diagnosed cases so we don’t yet have much information on them. For example, GSD13 currently has two people diagnosed in the UK, GSD 15 we believe just one person, and some others have no known cases at all in the UK.
To the best of our understanding the list is currently as follows. Where we have more information we have shown a page link.
- GSD10 (phosphoglycerate mutase deficiency)
- GSD11 (lactate dehydrogenase A deficiency)
- GSD12 (aldolase A deficiency)
- GSD13 (beta enolase deficiency)
- GSD14 (congenital disorder of glycosylation, type It)
- GSD15 (glycogenin deficiency)
- Lafora Go to page
- Phosphoglycerate kinase 1 deficiency
- Muscle lactate dehydrogenase deficiency
More information to come
As we get to understand more about these conditions, and as we become aware of people dignosed in the UK, we will endeavour to add pages to the web site to provide information.