AGSD-UK is fully committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with good practice and the General Data Protection Regulation, 2018.
We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
We do not provide personal details to third parties for the purposes of marketing. Our own marketing communications include information about AGSD-UK publications and merchandise, news about progress in AGSD-UK funded research, updates on campaigns and fund raising opportunities.
- Where we collect information
- What information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we keep your information safe
- How we keep your information up to date
- How long we keep your information for
- Your rights to your information
Our full policy on privacy is set out in section 5.2 Information Governance in the AGSD-UK Policy Manual. You may download the manual from the “Our policies” page.