What and who are AGSD-UK?
- We are the national support group for those affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families.
- We are a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
- We are a membership based association with an elected board of trustees.
- We are collaborators with other UK based rare disease groups.
- We are members of the International Association for Muscle Glycogen Storage Disease (IamGSD) and the International Pompe Association (IPA).
Keep up with the latest news
AGSD-UK has an international reputation, so we were not totally surprised by an order from Saudi Arabia for our recipe book.
Come and join us at one of five venues to help celebrate International Pompe Day, Friday 15 April 2019.
Free exhibition of aids and equipment to run again in 2019, at the NEC, Birmingham, 26 & 27 March.
Dr David Weinstein reports rewarding preliminary results from the first ever gene therapy trial in a Glycogen Storage Disease.
Keep in touch
Register FREE with AGSD-UK to keep in touch with the latest developments and future conferences, workshops, courses and fundraising events. It helps you keep in touch with other patients and families. You will receive our magazine, Glisten, by email.