Keep up with the latest news
AGSD-UK is seeking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer, a senior manager looking for a rewarding move within the charity sector. Closing date 5 April.
Maybe a World Record, new friendships, knowledge and reassurance for those affected by GSD at the Evelina Hospital’s GSD Family Day.
The U.S. FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Amicus’ AT-GAA in Late Onset Pompe Disease.
Cori is a cat, with lots of kitten friends. He is on a mission to support children with GSD3.
What and who we are:
- The national support group for those affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families.
- Membership based with an elected board of trustees.
- A company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
- Collaborators with other UK rare disease groups.
- Members of international bodies such as the International Pompe Association (IPA) and the International Association for Muscle Glycogen Storage Disease (IamGSD).
Keep in touch
Register FREE with AGSD-UK to keep in touch with the latest developments and future conferences, workshops, courses and fundraising events. It helps you keep in touch with other patients and families. You will receive our magazine, Glisten, by email.