The Spring 2019 edition of our magazine Glisten is out now, 60 pages packed with news and information.read more
That is what member Niamh, who has GSD3, thought until she got a shock as she completed her GCSE Biology exam.read more
For International Pompe Day on Monday 15 April, Amicus Therapeutics UK have released a new infographic leaflet/poster.read more
Saturday 30th March saw the CATS team celebrate their successful first year with a get-together with GSD3 friends.read more
The Wendy House Nursery in Erdington, Birmingham, has signed up for ‘Jeans for Genes’ in 2019 to fundraise for AGSD-UK!read more
AGSD-UK member Abdullah Amerat won first prize in London’s Hackney Youth Awards, recognising his achievements in his local community.read more
Baroness Walmsley, Liberal Democrat Deputy Leader in the House of Lords, is to open our annual conference. 5 & 6 October. Reservations now open.read more
Metabolic Support UK launches NextGen project for teenagers and young people with metabolic conditions, including Glycogen Storage Disease.read more
Do you have an interesting personal story to tell? See the relevant section of Notes for Contributors.
Your ways to donate
What and who we are:
- The national support group for those affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families.
- Membership based with an elected board of trustees.
- A company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
- Collaborators with other UK rare disease groups.
- Members of international bodies such as the International Pompe Association (IPA) and the International Association for Muscle Glycogen Storage Disease (IamGSD).
Keep in touch
Register FREE with AGSD-UK to keep in touch with the latest developments and future conferences, workshops, courses and fundraising events. It helps you keep in touch with other patients and families. You will receive our magazine, Glisten, by email.