Keep up with the latest news
Following great feedback, we are now going public – announcing the new website to professionals, industry, funders, etc.
Charlie appeared in the newspaper of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. Here is his story, reprinted from news@uhb.
The McArdle disease and related disorders service, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London, is recruiting a Clinical Fellow.
Congratulations to Martina on her degree in translation. Her final project was translating 101 Tips for Pompe into Italian.
What and who we are:
- The national support group for those affected by Glycogen Storage Disease (GSD) and their families.
- Membership based with an elected board of trustees.
- A company limited by guarantee and a registered charity.
- Collaborators with other UK rare disease groups.
- Members of international bodies such as the International Pompe Association (IPA) and the International Association for Muscle Glycogen Storage Disease (IamGSD).
Keep in touch
Register FREE with AGSD-UK to keep in touch with the latest developments and future conferences, workshops, courses and fundraising events. It helps you keep in touch with other patients and families. You will receive our magazine, Glisten, by email.